Friday, July 22, 2016


Your Wish is Granted


   Wow! I wished for a great Summer read and POOF, along came Granted by Michelle Merrill...wish granted! And now I can't wait for the sequel!

   I truly enjoyed getting to know the genie girl, Brielle, and seeing her struggle to get her long awaited first assignment, Addie, to make a wish so she can get her magic. To make matters worse, genies are dying! The only way to kill a genie is to break their lamp and someone has found out that killing a genie gives you their powers. This book takes you into the genie world and all the struggles young genies encounter and poor Brielle really gets the short end of the stick with her first assignment.

   
   This was a page turner that I found myself reading every spare minute I had until I found out if and/or how Brielle gets her magic, who is killing her people and if she can stop them. Even though this book is geared toward the 'young adult' crowd, I absolutely loved the story and characters and I am 33 years old! Truly a great Summer read! To check it out click here

No comments:

Post a Comment