Friday, July 22, 2016


Found: Holy Grail of Cleaning Products


    I have never tried any kind of castile soap on the past but this stuff is AMAZING! I have already used it to make hand soap, shampoo, floor cleaner, makeup brush cleaner and even toothpaste! I am going to make laundry detergent today...and yes, I can make all of these things multiple times with this one bottle because a little goes a LONG way.

   This castile soap has only certified organic, vegan ingredients. They left out the bad stuff, so there's no detergents,no chemicals, and no animal products - only pure, fully biodegradable plant oils transformed into soap. It is made from hemp, argan, jojoba, and olive oil, all of which are full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids. So basically it is excellent for your skin and hair as well as a surprisingly great cleaner. 

   I am beyond pleased with Cove Castile soap. They offer it in unscented and lavender scented. I got the unscented kind so I could add my own essential oils and make it smell like I want. I really would recommend this soap to anyone. Most products have a certain target group of people but this can be used by women and men at any age. So if you want to try it out you can click here and get some for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment